Sunday, June 10, 2012

'Hermione' This Day

 POSTED IN ENGLISH
Still remember with the smartest girl in the Harry Potter the series? Yes, she is Hermione Granger. Who doesn't know about her. She has very important role in that Box Office movie. Now, if I ask, 'Do you remember how does she look at that time?'


Allow me to take you back to the past few years.

Click "Read More" below....








Voila! remember? Big curly brown hair, wide smile, bring lots of stack of books.
The question now is, what does she do after Harry Potter? Is she still Hermione Granger?

SHE IS NOT!
She becomes very beautiful, cool, and fashion darling for many magazines in the superpowers country.
Don't believe?
See for yourself for Hermione this day.


Emma and Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s Chief Creative Officer, met several years ago but they first worked together on a shoot for Harper’s Bazaar in October 2008. Christopher chose Emma to be the face of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign, shot by Mario Testino. Emma was chosen again to front the Spring/Summer 2010 campaign.





Emma has been fortunate to work with some of the best photographers in the world and feature in some amazing magazine spreads.


Marie Claire 
Dec 2010 

Emma features on the cover of Marie Claire magazine in their December 2010 issue. She talks to Leslie Bennetts about acting, life at Brown university and her relationship with fashion.  Emma said, “I think fashion is a great way to express yourself. It’s fun. It’s escapist. It can change the way you think or feel.”
With photographs by Tesh.




Vogue 

In Emma’s first British Vogue cover, photographed by Mario Testino, Emma speaks frankly to Lisa Armstrong about her most famous role as Hermione Granger, her desire to continue her education, what the future holds, and the thoughts behind that famous hair cut.
On trying to live a ‘normal’ life, Emma said, “You have to trust people or you’ll end up bloody lonely. I’d rather get stung than keep everyone at arm’s length.”





Elle
August 2009

Emma talks to British Elle about fashion, university and life after Hermione.
Emma says, "I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. I want to avoid becoming something too styled and too ‘done’ and too generic. You see people as they go through their career and they just become more and more like everyone else."





The Times Magazine
June 2009

Kate Muir interviews Emma for The Times Magazine and asks what life holds for the actress now the end of the Harry Potter series is in sight.
Emma says, "I wasn’t aware of it at the time, but now Harry Potter is coming to an end, I’m trying to hold on to it. So I have a book, and everyone I’ve met has a page. I want to remember them and not just be left with the media version of what happened to me. I don’t want to ever forget the way I feel right now."



VS Magazine
Spring/Summer 2009

Emma’s amazing photo shoot for VS Magazine with photographs by Ellen Von Unworth.




Harper's Bazaar
October 2008

Emma models pieces by Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Marios Schwab, Philip Treacy, Matthew Williamson, and Giles Deacon in a shoot by Simon Proctor featuring the designers themselves.
In a recent interview with WWD, Emma gave her definition of British style: "It's so funny because now that I'm in America, I'm more able to define it. Before I didn't have an awareness of another style. I think (British style) has to do with the weather. We have terrible weather. It's very gray and drizzly so we need things to cheer us up.
And I think that leads to a lot of creativity and colour, and I think that's why our designers are so innovative. We have great vintage and we love to mix and match: high street and high fashion, vintage... and I think that really defines it as well."




Italian Vogue
September 2008

Emma’s stunning photo shoot for Italian Vogue. Photographs by Mark Seliger.
Emma says of the day of the shoot, “The Italian Vogue photo shoot was a fascinating experience. I was very excited to work with Vogue for the first time, but also to be given the chance to model couture. Each dress was so special and important (because it is one of a kind), and we only had a short time to shoot each one before it had to go elsewhere to be worn or shot by someone else. This meant the shoot had a real momentum. And the jewellery to match each dress came with its own security guards."




All images and texts every magazine are taken from http://www.emmawatson.com

1 comment: