Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The 'it' Dian Sastro


POSTED IN ENGLISH
Dian Sastro gown at Cannes by Eddy Betty

I am sure everybody know, I don't have to explain more about how and why Dian Sastro at Cannes Festival (u can googling it yourself actually,LOL). I am here will act as fashion police. Here is some pictures of Dian Sastro at Cannes.

Just click below 'read more....'





Dress By Eddy Betty (yahoo.com)

Dress By Eddy Betty (yahoo.com)

Anyway, I don't really like the dress. Yes, its beautiful and very glamor, makes the wearer looks so sophisticated. But, (in my opinion) the dress doesn't reflect the culture of Indonesia. It less ethnic (again, in my opinion). What do you think if she wear dress by Biyan, here's some pictures of the collection.

Biyan Work's (http://fashionqanda.co.uk)

Biyan's Gown (http://fashionesedaily.com)
Its more ethnic and elegant for me. Imagine Dian Sastro wear it, soooo Indonesia. Just sayin', no offense.


1 comment:

  1. totally agree!! the blue dress was amazeballs (since its fashion police) but its not the right way to represent Indonesia. so many designer have batik modifications these days. and the sample you put are just on point!!

    ReplyDelete