Friday, February 8, 2013

RAOUL SPRING/SUMMER 2013 COLLECTION


Are you ready for spring and summer?  RAOUL is ready for sure!  It was really nice seeing bright colors at RAOUL Press Open House Spring/Summer 2013 last week.  I guess it’s time to shoo-away the gloomy weather with summer colors.  Don’t you think so? :)
RAOUL brings Urban Nature theme for its Spring/Summer 2013 collection.  They basically focus on giving a touch of urban environment in stunning brights and patterns of  clothes, pants, shorts, bags, clutches, and footwear.  I can say after seeing the collection, they are a great combination.


This collection has a fresh contemporary feel, and RAOUL is indeed staying true to the clean lines that they have always favored.  The very first pieces that stole my interest are this laser-cut top and the rosewater color on the right photo.  They have what I like:  simple, chic, yet not too “crazy” to wear, and most importantly,  the fabrics are comfortable.


Honestly, I think I love almost all of them.  I just love wearable pieces because I’m not a big fan of funky cut or pieces that are TOO out of the box.  So when I looked at this collection, I imagined each of them in my head, and they’re indeed suitable and wearable for many different occasions.  As you can see from the photos below, RAOUL has a lot of lovely colors and fun, yet contemporary feel of pattern - Geometric Fence Print, Flattened Scattered Floral,Clover Print, Bug Print, Irregular Stripes, and Lace Print.  Let me show you the collection and I bet, just like me, you feel like buying all of them!




Text By :  grisselda, Fashionesedaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment